5 Places That Don’t Get Cleaned In Twin Falls Homes
Spring is here and no doubt you've started on your spring cleaning - or in my case started and then gave up. If you are more diligent than I am at cleaning here are the top 5 places that don't get cleaned if you want more to do.
- Wiping down the baseboards.
- Dusting above eye level. Out of sight out of mind right?
- Wiping the walls. Dust can collect on your walls along with grimy kid hand prints. Just be careful to not wipe off any paint.
- Inside the kitchen cabinets. Really - when was the last time you emptied them for a cleaning?
- Under the kitchen appliances. This includes appliances on the counters like your mixer and microwave and the big ones like your fridge and oven.
Is there a place that you always forget to clean that we didn't mention?