7 Reasons You Should NEVER Move to the Magic Valley
I feel like it's my responsibility to warn you. If you don't already live in the Magic Valley and are considering it, you really should think again. There are some important things you should know before you make a big mistake. There's nothing to see here, so move along.
1. Our bridge is boring. Nothing ever happens there.
2. Our lakes are ugly and aren't scenic at all.
3. Snake River Canyon is so overrated.
4. Nothing exciting ever happens in the Magic Valley.
5. Your kids will hate it here. There's nothing to do.
6. Our waterfall is so tiny you can barely see it.
7. Magic Valley food is terrible. You'll starve.
See what I mean? I'm not sure how Magic Valley residents deal with the boredom. So, if you're planning to move here, please save yourself. There's still time to go someplace more exciting.