Are Female Halloween Costumes Too Sexy [POLL]
I have actually seen articles this year for Halloween for Sexy Ebola Nurse, Sexy Pizza Slice, Sexy Muppet, and all they do is make a small/revealing dress or mini skirt with a picture on it or ahead piece that sort of ties into the costume idea.
A recent study by Female First says that 51 percent of people think female costumes are too sexy...the other 49 percent were probably men! But really - I am a guy and I will agree that the majority of female costumes are just too much - especially the ones that are such a stretch and clearly just an excuse to wear something sexy.
But if that is the case then why even bother with the facade and just straight up go as a sexy lady?