Cinco de’ Mayo In Twin Falls
Cinco de’ Mayo is celebrated in America in honor of the Mexican-American culture. This year, Cinco de’ Mayo falls on Friday. For Twin Falls downtown businesses, this is also First Friday. The more reasons to celebrate the better, right?
Twin Falls restaurants and bars that will be celebrating Cinco de’ Mayo and/or First Friday:
- Doors open at 5:00pm
- Live Music with the Generator Saints at 9:00pm
- Admission is $5.00, ladies get in free
- First Friday and Cinco de’ Mayo Celebration at 6:00pm
- Live Music with Eric May
- Latin Hispanic oriented dishes available
- Live music with local jazz artists
- Wine and beer by the glass
- Special Cinco de’ Mayo drink
- Open from 6pm to 9pm
- Cinco de’ Mayo and First Friday in a creative way
- Live music by Jake Hanchey
- Free studio fees from 7pm to 9pm
- Bring your favorite beverage.
- Live Music from the Barking Owls from 6pm to 8pm
Know of another Cinco de’ Mayo celebration? Tell us about it.