College of Southern Idaho Events [01-23-15]
Time is already flying by and Ella from the College of Southern Idaho is back to tell you about their upcoming events.
- Tonight is Comedy Night with two southern California comedians – Damien Holmes and Ope – tonight at 7:30 in the Fine Arts Auditorium.
- Tickets are $10 each, or bring a can of food or other non-perishable item to donate, and your ticket is just $5.
The Golden Eagle Basketball
- CSI's Golden Eagles are back home this weekend after a month on the road.
- Saturday, January 24, 2015, they play USU-Eastern at 3 PM for the women’s game and 5 PM for the men.
James Moulson Memorial Dinner
- The Annual James Moulson Memorial Dinner is from 1 to 5 p.m. this Sunday at the Rock Creek Restaurant on Addison.
- $35 per person.
- The dinner honors the memory of the Jerome County Deputy who was killed on duty in 2001.
- All proceeds help fund equipment for law enforcement officers and scholarships for law enforcement students at CSI.
CSI Homecoming Week
- Next week is CSI Homecoming week with lots of events for CSI students leading up to the Homecoming game against Snow College at 5 PM next Saturday.
- Student activities include ‘Giant Bowling’ and ‘Jail/Bail’ on Monday, cupcakes on Tuesday, a bonfire on Wednesday night beside the Health Science building, a date auction on Thursday, the big Homecoming dance on Friday night in the SUB, and then the Homecoming Game next Saturday in the gym.
- Tickets are on sale now for the 38th annual Cowboy/Cowgirl Boxing Smoker next Saturday, the 31st.
- Save $2 per seat by getting them in advance – besides, it may be the only way you actually get a ticket – Vickers in Twin Falls, the Shoe and Tack Shop in Jerome, and EZ Money Pawn and Auto in Burley.
- Boxing starts at 8 p.m. Saturday, the 31st.