Community: T.F. Library Plans Family-oriented Events for July
TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KLIX) – Several family-oriented events are planned in July at the Twin Falls Library. Take a look at the library's event page to see if there’s anything you might want to participate in, including these:
- For the very young, the library has “Rhyme Time” at 10:30 a.m. every Monday. Special guest storytellers make this a fun event for 18-month to 3-year-old children.
- For a little older age group, the library hosts “Preschool Storytime” at 10:30 a.m. every Friday for young ones ages 3 to 5 years. The activity includes games, music, rhymes and, of course, stories followed by educational playtime or a craft activity.
- If you like movies, you’ll like Saturdays at the library. Every week at 3 p.m. you’re invited to the library to watch a flick on the big screen. The movies are family-friendly and free. Call the library to find out what titles will be playing.
- Do you have trouble navigating your computer? The library offers “Word Processing Basics,” which teach participants the basic functions of word processing. Don’t feel out of touch in the modern world, the class is open to all ages. Sign up by calling or stopping by the library.
- The library also hosts activities – such as a Game Night and Coloring Day – for an older crowd. These monthly activities are designed for adults. Bring a friend. Laughter and fun times provided free by the library. Contact the references desk for dates and times.
For additional information about library events, call 733-2964.