Don’t You Vant To Donate Your Blood? [AUDIO]
This Halloween, Count Dracula is not the only one who needs your blood. The American Red Cross wants it too! And you can give them your blood next week (October 15th, 16th, and 17th!)
Debbie from The Red Cross will break it down for you:
Download Audio Here.
Regular blood donations are needed to maintain a safe and adequate blood supply for patients in our local hospitals. Give Count Dracula the boot and instead help make a difference to someone in need!
TWIN FALLS COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE CHURCH OF ASCENSION 371 EASTLAND DR. (next to soccer fields)
- MONDAY, OCTOBER 15 1-7PM
- TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16 NOON-6PM
- WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17 9AM-1PM
CALL SHARLA WARREN at 734-4566 OR 1-800-RedCross FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Why donate blood?
- your one donation can save three lives
- an important service to your community
- a mini physical *know your blood type
- very easy and rewarding
- most of us will need blood at some point in our lives
- juice & cookies!
- 250 units (pints) needed in Idaho on a daily basis-the Red Cross climbs a mountain to maintain an adequate blood supply
WHO CAN DONATE?
- 16 with a Red Cross parental permission slip
- 17 and older without and in general good health
DOES IT HURT!?
A little one second pinch!
Very simple-Dracula hurts more!
We are going to test the blood for DISEASES only….West Nile, Aids, Hepatitis, etc. Questions about eligibility? Call our Donor Health Counselor 1-866-236-3276
JOIN IN GIVING THE GIFT OF LIFE!