Early Voting for March Election Begins Monday in Twin Falls
TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KLIX) Voters can begin casting ballots in Twin Falls County on a number of school funding issues starting next week. The Twin Falls County Clerk announced ballots will be available to the public at Twin Falls County West starting at 8 a.m. February 26, to 5 p.m. March 9. The following schools will have items listed on the ballot in Twin Falls County:
- Buhl School District
- Cassia School School District
- Castleford School District
- Kimberly School District
- Twin Falls School District
Mail-in absentee ballots are also available to registered voters by going to www.twinfallscounty.org or stopping by County West in Twin Falls. Deadline to submit ballots is March 2.
Personal identification is needed before casting a ballot early at County West or on election day. The following are allowed:
- Idaho driver's licence or ID card issued by the Idaho Transportation Department.
- Passport or ID issued with photo by a United States government agency
- Tribal ID card, with photo
- Current student ID with photo issued by a high school or higher education institution like university of college
- a conceal carry license
More information by calling 208-736-4004