UPDATE: Idaho Artist Killed in Fire
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — A 65-year-old Boise woman who died in a fire at her home has been identified as a well-known artist with work in galleries in multiple states. The Ada County Coroner's Office in a statement on Friday says Molly Hill died of carbon monoxide poisoning late Thursday. Firefighters say the fire started in the bedroom, filling the house with smoke. A neighbor was able to pull Hill out of the house, but she was already in full cardiac arrest when paramedics arrived at about 9:30 p.m. Fire investigators say smoking materials were found on Hill's mattress. The Idaho Statesman reports that Hill retired in her 40s and began painting. Amy Atkins, Hill's daughter, also confirmed the death.