Fire Guts Shoshone Home
Shoshone, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KSVT-TV ) - Fire destroyed a single wide mobile home just after 2 p.m. Monday afternoon.
The fire, at 99 South and 225 East in Shoshone totally gutted the structure, according to Fire Chief Casey Kelley. Single mother Randi Oneida and her five children, ages 14, 10, 8, 5 and 4 lost everything in the fire, according to the victim’s mother. Now they are setting up a fund at Wells Fargo bank.
If you would like to donate you can do so by going to any branch and mention the Randi Oneida Fund. The Red Cross was notified. Fire Chief Kelley said the true cause to the blaze is unconfirmed at this time.