Ground Breaking Ceremony in Twin Falls
Another new business is moving into Twin Falls! GemStone Climbing hosted a ground breaking ceremony yesterday in downtown Twin Falls with live music, food, beverages and a giant climbing wall.
GemStone Climbing will be the Magic Valley's first indoor climbing and fitness gym including top rope, lead climbing, bouldering, yoga, Pilates, cardio and strength equipment.
According to GemStone Climbing's website, the facility's goal is to provide a facility that any person can attend and have a great time.
We are excited that GemStone Climbing has broken ground on their new facility. Here is what you need to know about the new business:
- Cardio Equipment
- Free Weights
- Birthday Party Rooms
- Large Capacity Rooms that offers space to host large events such as corporate events, school outings, regional climbing competitions, movie and lecture series.
Location - 135 5th Avenue South in Twin Falls.
Hours of Operation - Monday through Friday from 6am to 10 pm, Saturday from 10am to 10 pm and Sunday from 10am to 6pm
- Adult $15
- Student/Military (Under 18 or Full Time Student) - $12
- Youth (12 and under) - $10
- Child (6 and under) - Free with paying adult
- Punch cards are also offered at a discounted rate
Gear Rental -
- Rental Package (Includes shoes, harness, chalk bag) - $6
- Shoes - $4
- Harness - $3
- Chalk Bag - $1