Have You Tried These Weird Food Combinations?
Food is something we all have in common. It's the middle ground between democratic's and republicans, between mothers and daughters, kids and adults, etc.
No matter how much you disagree with someone you can always talk about food. Often times people will share their cooking tricks, awesome food combinations and other foodie ideas.
Sometimes the combinations or recipes people suggest sound awful. Check out these weird food combinations and tell us if you have ever, or would ever try them.
1. Cottage cheese and mayo.
2. Popcorn, melted butter, and soy sauce.
3. Pickles dipped in orange juice.
4. Cold pizza dipped in soda.
5. Ritz crackers, peanut butter, raw onions, and ketchup.
6. Tuna fish on spaghetti with marinara sauce.
7. Hot chocolate and cheese.
8. White bread, butter, and sprinkles.
9. A grape jelly and mayo sandwich.
10. A hamburger with a chocolate chip cookie on top.