Here’s What’s Happening This Weekend at the College of Southern Idaho [11-07-14]
Here's a couple of events coming up soon at the College of Southern Idaho.
The 36th Annual Harvest Time
- Today through this Sunday at the CSI Expo Center. More than 200 vendors with all kinds of arts, crafts, decorations, and great things to eat. The CSI Hosteurs are there, as usual, serving lunch items, including Navajo tacos, baked potatoes, and chili. Admission is $3 per person or $7 for all three days. You get a raffle ticket with each admission. Prizes are announced every 20 minutes. The event is open 9 AM to 8 PM today (11/07/14) and tomorrow and Sunday from 10 AM to 4 PM at the CSI Expo Center.
5K Rad Run
- CSI’s Rad Tech Program will celebrate Roetgen’s discovery of X-Rays on November 8, 1895 by holding their annual 5K Rad Run on Saturday, November 8th, 2014. The 5K will stage beneath the flags at the front of the campus at 9 AM. If you’d like to find out more about our Radiologic Technology program, there’s a free open house at CSI’s Health Science building all morning Friday, the 7th. Call for more information at 208-732-6701.
Star Party on Saturday, November 8, 2014
- The Herrett Center will hold its free, monthly star party from 6:30 to midnight at the observatory. Bundle up and drop by any time for great views through the big telescopes.
Arts on Tour presents ‘Grupo Fantasma’
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 7:30 PM in the CSI Fine Arts Auditorium. These Grammy Award winners have been featured on ‘Breaking Bad’ and ‘Law and Order.’ They’ve played with Prince and Sheila-E. Tickets are $24 each or $10 for high school age and younger.
Region 18 Volleyball Tournament
- The College of Southern Idaho will host the Region 18 Volleyball Tournament today and tomorrow (11/07/14 - 11/08/14) in the CSI Gymnasium. The top-seeded Golden Eagles will open at 7 PM tonight against the winner of North Idaho and USU-Eastern. The Championship game will be at 1 PM tomorrow. Admission is $8 each day.