How Long Can You Leave Christmas Dinner on the Table? [VIDEO]
Craig Paul and Josh Jensen from South Central Public Health District swung by today to discus holiday food safety.
Here's what I learned today:
- Raw fruits and vegetable with nothing on them like dips or sugars are OK to be left out.
- Meats, dips, and anything that was cooked or came out of the fridge, needs to be refrigerated after two hours time.
- Also, the booze you put in the Eggnog does not kill all the gems. I asked and everything!
- Don't forget to wash your hands people!!!!!!
- Don't mix cutting boards or knives.
- When in doubt, wash it with warm water and soap or if it's food throw it out!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!