How Many Selfies Will You Take in Your Lifetime?
We waste a lot of time take pictures of ourselves. Have you ever wondered how much time you are actually wasting?
A new survey found that people who were born after 1980 will take more than 25,000 selfies in their lifetime. Here are some more interesting facts regarding selfies:
1. We now spend 54 hours a year taking selfies.
2. More than half of people fix their hair before they take a selfie . . . and 47% practice their facial expression.
3. People spend up to seven minutes taking and retaking selfies to try to get the perfect one.
4. 47% of people think it's okay to take a picture of themselves during CHILDBIRTH
5. And 20% think it's okay to take one during a FUNERAL.