Is Twin Falls Ready for a New City Slogan?
Do you think Twin falls is ready for a new city slogan?
Our current city slogan "People Serving People" is pretty nice, and it does a fine job of describing life in Twin Falls. I've talked to a lot of recent transplants and they all tell me that Twin Falls is made up of a nice bunch of folks who are generally friendly and always willing to lend a hand.
But when we stumbled upon this list of funny city slogans it got us to wondering whether or not it was time for a city slogan reboot for Twin Falls. We'll start here and we'd love to add your ideas... so be sure to leave a comment if you can come up with more. Here we go.
Welcome to Twin Falls
- Was that trampoline that just blew by?
- A Mexican restaurant on every corner. (So true. We love our Mexican food in Twin.)
- We're gonna jump the canyon... We're not gonna jump the canyon... We're gonna jump the canyon... We're not gonna jump the canyon.
- Where 45mph means 60mph.
- Where 35mph means 20mph.
- Refugees kinda welcome-ish.
- Where the roads widen until your front yard is gone. (Sorry, Washington.)
- We don't smell great but it's not as bad as Jerome.
- Turn signal? What's a turn signal?
- Where 2G plates are never in a hurry.
- Shop downtown, just don't park here.
So, how'd we do? Be sure to leave your ideas in the comments so we can include them in a future poll.
Thanks to our friends in Grand Junction for inspiring this post.