Magic Valley Pumpkin Patches
Fall temperatures are here! It's time to throw away the hanging baskets and fill your front porch with Idaho pumpkins!
The Magic Valley has awesome pumpkin patches that your whole family will love. Some of the pumpkin patches include slides, hay rides, petting zoo's and more.
- Located at 1150 South Park Ave West in Twin Falls
- Opened September 25, 2015 Monday – Thursday 3-8, Fridays 3-10, and Saturdays 10-10.
- Big Straw Bale Maze and Slides: 3 large slides and 2 small ones. The straw maze is made of a 1000 giant 1 ton straw bales complete with a slide.
- Kid playground: This area is for kids 10 and under. It includes a kid size straw maze, rubber ducky raceways, stick pony raceway, pumpkin bowling, straw slide and tower, grain box (sandbox), and more! Admission is $6/person on Friday and Saturday, $5/Person on weekdays. Kids 2 and under are free. Group rate: $1 off regular maze admission (applies only to 10 or more maze passes purchased in one transaction).
- Pumpkin Patch - There is no charge for admission to the pumpkin patch, Tubbs just charges for the pumpkins! Pumpkins are priced by size, 50¢ and up. Most are in the $1-$5 range.
- Corn Cannon and Pumpkin Slingshot - There are 2 corn cannons and 3 slingshots. You can shoot for prizes, or shoot for fun. Shots are 2/$1.
- Hayride - The hayride takes you on a small tour of the farm.
- Petting Zoo - Goats, sheep, calves, chickens, and more!
- Farm Stand - Raw honey, jams, handmade soaps, lip balm, lotion bars, pumpkin decorating items, corn stalks, small straw bales, Indian popcorn, hotdogs, pop, chips, and more for sale.
- Please see full rules before visiting the farm.
- Located at 1748 East 4100 North in Buhl
- Open on September 24th on Monday through Sunday from 9:00am to sunset
- You-pick pumpkin patch, fun for all ages!
- Land of the Giants- featuring extremely large pumpkins!
- Free family friendly corn maze and straw bale maze
- Photo board
- Contact Information - 543-4953
- Located at 500 South 845 East in Burley
- Opening on September 16th. Monday through Thursday from 5:00pm to 10:00pm, Fridays 3:00pm to midnight and Saturdays 10:00am to midnight
- Pumpkin patch
- Haunted Straw Maze on Fridays and Saturdays
- Laser Tag
- 50 foot Slide
- Kiddie Train
- Corn Pit
- Jump Pad
- Ages 3 and under are free, Ages 4 to 11 are $5, 12 and up are $7
- Location - 270 N Worthington - Oakley, Idaho 83346
- Hours - Starting October 8th at 10:00 AM they'll be open Monday through Saturday.
- Activities - Mini haunted house, hayride, haunted corn maze and games
- Fall Items For Sale - Gourds, winter squash such as red curry, butternut, spaghetti, jarrahdale, red October, kakai (delicious shell-less pumpkin seeds), turks turban, Indian corn.
- Contact Information - 862-7835 or robinspumpkinparadise.angelfire.com
Christensen Pumpkin Farm
- Located at 612 East 200 South, Burley, Idaho
- Open October 7th through November 7th
- Contact Information- (208) 654-4104
- Lots of pumpkins! The patch is always open if you want to pick your own. You can also choose from ones that have already been picked.
- Located at 106 North 600 West in Paul
- Local owned and operated by Dan Lander
- Pre-picked pumpkins
- 6 acre pumpkin patch
- Photo opportunity in front of a traditional straw bale setting
- Indian corn and two sizes of straw bales for sale
- Hand-crafted fall decorations for sale
Know of another pumpkin patch? Email me your information.