Magic Valley Pumpkin Patches
Fall is here! If you are looking for a fun place to take your kids to pick out pumpkins, check out the Magic Valley's pumpkin patches.
Some of the pumpkin patches include slides, hay rides, petting zoo's and more.
- Opened September 25, 2015 Monday – Thursday 3-8, Fridays 3-10, and Saturdays 10-10.
- Big Straw Bale Maze and Slides: This year we have a giant ton bale maze and slide, over 1000 bales and lots of fun. If you don’t make any wrong turns you can get through it in 20 minutes. Most take significantly longer.
- Kid playground: This area is for kids 10 and under. It includes a kid size straw maze, rubber ducky raceways, stick pony raceway, pumpkin bowling, straw slide and tower, grain box (sandbox), and more!
- Playground Area - Admission is $6/person on Friday and Saturday, $5/Person on Weekdays. Kids 2 and under are free. Group rate: $1 off regular maze admission. Applies only to 10 or more maze passes purchased in one transaction.
- Pumpkin Patch - There is no charge for admission to the pumpkin patch, we just charge for the pumpkins! Pumpkins are priced by size, 50¢ and up. Most are in the $1-$5 range.
- Corn Cannon and Pumpkin Slingshot - There are 2 corn cannons and 3 slingshots. You can shoot for prizes, or shoot for fun. Shots are 2/$1.
- Hayride - The hayride takes you on a small tour of the farm.
- Petting Zoo - Goats, sheep, calves, chickens, and more!
- Farm Stand - Raw honey, jams, handmade soaps, lip balm, lotion bars, pumpkin decorating items, corn stalks, small straw bales, Indian popcorn, hotdogs, pop, chips, and more for sale.
Please see full rules before visiting the farm.
Local you pick pumpkin patch, fun for all ages! Come see the "Land of the Giants" featuring very large pumpkins!
- Hours- Open Daily from 9am to 7pm
- Location - 1748 East 4100 North, Buhl Idaho
- Contact Information - 543-4953
- Hours - Opening Monday, October 8th at 10:00 AM Monday thru Saturday.
- Activities - Mini haunted house, hayride, haunted corn maze, games, and plenty of places to take pictures.
- Fall Items For Sale - Gourds, winter squash such as red curry, butternut, spaghetti, jarrahdale, red October, kakai (delicious shell-less pumpkin seeds), turks turban, Indian corn.
- Location - 270 N Worthington - Oakley, Idaho 83346Contact Information - 862-7835 or robinspumpkinparadise.angelfire.com