BOISE, Idaho (KTVB) -- A young Idaho girl spent the holidays and new year recovering at a burn center in Utah. The 5-year-old from Oakley suffered terrible burns on 60 percent of her body in an accident on December 14th. Leeanna is still listed in critical condition, but her family says she is healing. Her family still doesn't know exactly how she got so badly burned. Her mom and brothers were outside their home when Leeanna went inside to use the bathroom and started screaming. When her mother came inside, she said Leeanna was by the wood stove and her clothes were on fire.

Her grandmother says the terrible accident happened in just a second, and they still aren't sure how flames from the home's wood stove reached Leeanna. Leeanna has been recovering ever since the accident at the University of Utah Burn Center, she even spent Christmas and New Year's Day there. Her mother has been by her side the whole time and relatives have visited as often as possible.