If you would have told me that one day I would move to Twin Falls, Idaho, marry a fish farmer, and oh by-the-way my job would be to listen to classic rock all day – I would NOT have believed a thing! However, that’s exactly my life today.
It’s true, this Pisces married a fish farmer from Jerome, Idaho. He raises delicious Idaho trout! My favorite are the golds…try em…delicious!
And now to over share:
- Hometown: New Port Richey, Florida
- Birthday: St Patty’s Day! – March 17th
- Sign: Pisces
- Marital Status: Happily Married
- Kids: One Day
- Pets: Wiley the Wonder Cow Dog!
- Favorite Artists: Pink Floyd, The Doors, and the Rolling Stones
- Favorite All-Time CD: Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side of the Moon”
- Favorite Song Lyric: “…Come on baby finish what you started…”- Van Halen
- Best Concert Experience: Aerosmith and Motley Crue
- Favorite Food: Steak and taters
- Favorite Beer: Blue Moon with the orange slice
- Favorite Movie: “Wayne’s World”
- Favorite TV Show: “The Walking Dead”
- Favorite Sports Teams: Boise State Broncos, Florida Gators, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Tampa Bay Rays
- Favorite Website: This one!
- People Would Be Shocked If They Knew: I have a black belt in Ishin-Ryu Karate. Chop!
Call in sometime and say hi at 208-737-60-70.