KEZJ Listeners Raised $27,264 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
No child should die in the dawn of life, and thanks to your generosity, the life saving research continues at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Over the course of two days, April 30th and May 1st 2015, the Magic Valley came together to raise $27,264 for St. Jude!
Thanks to all of these businesses that helped make the 2015 St. Jude Radiothon possible:
- Overhead Door
- Valley View Veterinary Clinic
- Broadcast Adventures
- Consumer Credit Management
- Lynch Oil
- Mr. Gas
- Gentry Floors
- Filer Mutual Telephone
- Wendell Tire Factory
It costs $1.8 million a day to operate St. Jude, and public donations provide more than 70 percent of their funding. The support of caring people like you helps ensure that St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital will continue its lifesaving mission of finding cures and saving children.
How do your donations help?
- Thanks to donors, St. Jude families never pay for treatment not covered by insurance, and no child is ever denied treatment because of the family’s inability to pay.
- Your donations also help St. Jude cover other costs a family typically incurs while their child is being treated at the hospital, including travel, housing and food.
- At St. Jude, donor dollars help fuel the groundbreaking research that leads to pioneering care and treatments for childhood cancer and other deadly diseases.
Thanks to everyone in the Magic Valley who became a Partner in Hope! Because of you, St. Jude can continue to help save the lives of children in communities everywhere.