The Best Pumpkin Patch in Idaho Is In The Magic Valley
Only In Your State just named a Magic Valley Pumpkin Patch the best pumpkin patch in Idaho. Can you guess which one it is?
According to Only In Your State, these are the best pumpkin patches in Idaho:
- Landers Pumpkin Patch in Paul
- The Farmstead in Meridian
- The Berry Ranch in Nampa
- Prairie Home Farm in Coeur d'Alene
- Swore Farms in Pocatello
- Linder Farms in Meridian
- Jeremy's Pumpkin Farm in Star
- Kovack Kountry Farm in New Plymouth
- Crismor's Pumpkin Patch
Landers Pumpkin Patch in Paul is located at 106 North 600 West in Paul. This will be their 27th year in the pumpkin patch business. The patch is local owned and operated by Dan Lander.
- Pre-picked pumpkins
- 6 acre pumpkin patch
- Photo opportunity in front of a traditional straw bale setting
- Indian corn and two sizes of straw bales for sale
- Hand-crafted fall decorations for sale
Crismor is located at 1748 East 4100 North in Buhl. The pumpkin patch opened this year September 24th and will continue to be open Monday through Sunday from 9:00am to sunset until Halloween.
- You-pick pumpkin patch, fun for all ages!
- Land of the Giants- featuring extremely large pumpkins!
- Free family friendly corn maze and straw bale maze
- Photo board for memorable pictures