The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Master Quest to Tour in 2015
The third installment of the legendary symphony is coming. Fans of the The Legend of Zelda can expect the Symphony of the Goddesses: Master Quest to stream epic music into their ears in 2015.
A new worldwide tour has just been announced for the Symphony of the Goddesses, the multimedia experience that takes fans on a nostalgic tour through the history of The Legend of Zelda using iconic songs from the series played by a full orchestra.
The updated symphony will include music from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and the 3DS remake of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, which have never before been performed. The songs will be accompanied by gameplay images on screens behind the orchestra as they play through a four-movement symphony celebrating other games in the series such as The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, as well as pieces from The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. That's a whole lot of Zelda goodness.
Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America's vice president of Sales & Marketing said, “2015 will mark a banner year for Zelda fans. Not only will The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask be coming to Nintendo 3DS, a new Wii U Zelda game is also on its way. ‘Master Quest’ will be a great opportunity for the Nintendo community to come together and celebrate the legacy of The Legend of Zelda games in a live performance setting.”
The Symphony will play in the following cities:
- Nashville, Tennessee, Schermerhorn Symphony Center; Jan. 21, 22
- Honolulu, Concert Hall; Jan. 30
- Tokyo, Tokyo International Forum; Feb. 7
- Boston, Symphony Hall; Feb. 27
- Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico, Arena Monterrey; March 6
- Mexico City, Arena Ciudad de Mexico; March 8
- Toronto, Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; March 20
- Stockholm, Ericsson Globe; April 16
- London, Wembley Arena; April 17
- Düsseldorf, Germany, Mitsubishi Electric Halle; April 19
- Paris, Palais des Congrès; April 23
- Milan, Teatro degli Arcimboldi; April 24
- Atlanta, Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; April 30
- Edmonton, Alberta, Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium; May 20
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Queen Elizabeth Theatre; May 22
- Calgary, Alberta, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium; May 23
- Montreal, Place des Arts; May 30
- Austin, Texas, Long Center for the Performing Arts; June 20
- Houston, Jones Hall for the Performing Arts; Oct. 22
Maybe the Symphony could wake up the 5 Sleepiest RPG Characters.