The Shotgun Start Involves No Shotguns [AUDIO]
Paul Arrington came in today from Twin Falls Rotary and explained to me that there is no actual shotgun fired at the shotgun start of a golf tournament. That just means that everyone starts at the same time at different golf holes. I was born a blonde. :-)
Mr. Arrington was also here to put the word out about a great golf tournament that will be fun and raise funds for the new Main Avenue Plaza and SplashPark scheduled to be started in the Spring of 2013.
Here's the details:
Co-Sponsored by the Twin Falls Community Foundation and the Twin Falls Rotary Club, this event will help raise funds for the new Main Avenue Plaza and SplashPark scheduled to be started in the Spring 2013. This project will include replacing the existing Downtown Plaza and Fountain and will include both covered areas and seating for up to 500 for special events. 1:00 P.M. Shotgun Start
- *Golf Limited to 120 Players*
- $65.00 Per Person/$250.00 Per Foursome
- Mulligans $5.00 ea or 5 FOR $20.00
- Prizes Awarded to Scramble Winners
- Luncheon Served 12:00-1:00 P.M.
- *Player Tournament Special*
- Buy an Engraved Park Brick for $75.00 (Value $100.00)
And here Mr. Paul Arrington explains and is one funny dude: