This Time Lapse Of Idaho Skies May Be What You Need To Relax
In the middle of a hectic week, what do you do to relax? It's not a problem for us in radio. We sit in a room and talk to ourselves for a living. But, if you are feeling a bit tense, might I recommend soaking in this 1 minute and 12 second time lapse of Idaho skies? I could personally do without the pan flute they chose for this video, but that's just me.
Practicing relaxation techniques can reduce stress symptoms by:
- Slowing your heart rate
- Lowering blood pressure
- Slowing your breathing rate
- Reducing activity of stress hormones
- Increasing blood flow to major muscles
- Reducing muscle tension and chronic pain
- Improving concentration and mood
- Lowering fatigue
- Reducing anger and frustration
- Boosting confidence to handle problems
I realize that they technically didn't mention staring at Idaho sky time lapses, but we know they meant us, right?