Townsquare Media is Seeking a Brand Manager and DJ in Twin Falls [Employment]
Are you not being appreciated for doing outstanding work and/or not being rewarded for those positive results? Townsquare Media of Twin Falls Idaho is looking for a Brand Manager/Air Talent for its Classic Rock station.
If you’re a dynamic multi-media visionary who loves to entertain, engage, and play a vital role in the community you live and work in, YOU are just the person we want to speak with.
If you value creativity in terms of blogging, video producing and editing, you will impress us!
If you value connecting with your audience across digital and social media as well as hosting station events, you will impress us.
If you understand the music and lifestyle of the audience of this format, you will impress us.
Our formats have a long history of solid ratings and revenue performance and you would be entering a great market situation with a legacy team.
Needs to possess outstanding verbal and written skills. Needs to be highly organized, driven and willing and able to do any job within the department. Should not only be highly skilled in broadcasting but also in developing online content. Must understand station's listening audience wherever they use the brand. Needs to work well as a member of a team, operating in unison with digital, sales, promotion and engineering staff, and know how to motivate a team. Excellent working knowledge of Music Scheduling systems (G-Selector is a HUGE plus) digital production and storage systems, and online content management solutions such as WordPress is essential.
We are looking for a candidate with successful experience as a program director. We will gladly consider the right on-air talent MD/APD who is eager to learn and grow.
- Execute station’s programming strategy and plan. Help set acceptable short and long term ratings goals for each station to assure its full contribution to the success of the market.
- Supervise producers and announcers for local programming.
- Participate in the development of new station promotions.
- Select, schedule, and evaluate all programming material, including daily music, promotional announcements, and staff.
- Monitor technical quality and on-air sound. Audit programming to ensure that standards are achieved.
- Participate in the long-range strategic planning for the station.
- Work with the format leaders, OM and GM to develop and oversee the station's plan.
- Be aware of competition’s format, talent, strategy and marketing, and devise tactics to take advantage of their weaknesses and mistakes.
- Work with Digital staff to develop and execute effective blogging, videos and digital content.
- Regularly monitor station, both in market and on line, and station’s competitors.
- Ensure that our music strategy is being executed perfectly; our mix of music styles is correct, our music is scheduled for optimal performance and our imaging is fresh, up to date and focused on the target audience.
- Network with Townsquare Media Brand Managers regarding tools and ideas that can be used by our stations.
- Using all the tools at our disposal, help build our digital presence in a way that extends our brand, enhances our listener experience and allows us to develop new revenue streams.
- Use cost effective social media campaigns to build community, enhance their brands, and grow ratings.
- Work with the digital team to effectively market our digital products on air and build on air components to support digital products.
- Work with DME to ensure all station is taking advantage of the tools and training offered by Corp. Digital Team.
- Monitor posts by all on air personalities and ensure required amounts are actually happening. Full time – 14 Part time – 2 per shift
- Ensure that station is adhering to FCC guidelines with respect to our on air presentation.
- Provide corporate programming with an updated summary of ratings, including how we are performing against mutually agreed upon goals.
- Be aware of sales goals to create and maintain an on-air program environment which will help us increase revenues.
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE US.
HOW TO APPLY
We hire great people, we provide them support, tools and freedom to execute creativity and develop their talent and brands… and in return, we expect a high level of performance. We take great pride in winning with radio, digital and live events. If you do, too, please send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and MP3 demo to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.