Twin Falls Street Called Out As A Top 10 Place To View Christmas Lights in Idaho
Twin Falls has it going on when it comes to Christmas lights. Or, at least one street in Twin has brought its A game in lighting up the neighborhood.
- Know your wattage: Find how many total watts you will be using.
- Multiply times 0.001 to find kilo-watt hour.
- Multiply by 5 hours a day to find kwh/day.
- Multiply by 30 days to find kwh/season.
- Multiply by 11.3 cents, or your cost of power usage found on your electric bill, to calculate cost.