Wellness Tree Community Clinic Helps Magic Valley Residents In Need
You never know when you or someone you love will be in this situation. There are few things more terrifying than having a medical issue and not being able to afford to be treated. That's where the Wellness Tree Community Clinic comes in. They provide that assistance when a Magic Valley resident is in need.
Here are the facts you need to know about Wellness Tree.
- Patients must be uninsured and have incomes below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Free health, vision, chiropractic and dental care is available plus counseling
- Wellness Tree is equipped to perform small surgical procedures
- Daytime clinic hours are Monday through Thursday 9 am to 4 pm
- Evening walk-in clinic is open Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 pm to 8 pm
- Wellness Tree does not bill for services and is completely supported by individuals, businesses and non-profit foundations