What Your Age Says About Your Intelligence
Does being older always make you wiser? I would like to think I am more intelligent at 33 than I was at 23 but maybe I am incorrect.
Apparently, you are more intelligent in specific ways at specific ages. According to Yahoo, a study was conducting to find out what your age says about your intelligence.
- Age 18 to 19: Your speed and ability to process information peaks.
- Age 25 to 35: Your short-term memory is strongest.
- Age 30: You have the best memory for people's faces.
- Ages 40 to 50: It's your ability to evaluate emotions.
- Age 60: Language FINALLY makes sense to you and your vocabulary and grammar get better.
- Age 60 to 70: You crystallize all the knowledge you've gathered over your life to make the most informed, wise decisions.