What’s Happening this Weekend at the College of Southern Idaho? [10-10-14 VIDEO]
Looking for something to do? Ella from the College of Southern Idaho has just the thing for you to do this weekend in Twin Falls.
Tonight is Military Night at the CSI corn maze
- Active or retired service members are admitted tonight for just $1 and they get a free soft drink. Regular admission is $3. Plus there is hamburgers, hot dogs, candy, drinks, flashlights, and glow sticks for sale.
‘Miles of Smiles’ 5K on Saturday (10/11/14) morning
- The CSI Triathlon and Dental Assisting Clubs will hold the ‘Miles of Smiles’ 5K tomorrow morning. Registration begins at 7 AM and the race starts at 8 AM under the flags at the front of campus. Entry fee is $10. There will be prizes for the fastest times as well as bags of dental hygiene products for everyone.
The October Star Party
- The October Star Party is Saturday, October 11, 2014 from 8 PM to midnight at the Herrett Center. It's always free of charge and if you arrive after the Herrett Center closes at 9 PM, just go in the door beneath the big silver dome on the roof and come upstairs.
‘Dracula’ is under way now from the CSI Theater Department.
- Shows are at 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays through Saturdays through Saturday, October 18th. General Admission is $8 or $6 for students.
The U-Pick Garden
- There are still some vegetables left, including pumpkins and raspberries but it’ll only be open another week or so. Please call 732-6401 for picking times.