When is Buhl Sagebrush Days 2016?
When it comes to 4th of July celebrations, Buhl has one of the best. Here's a rundown the 2016 Buhl Sagebrush Days celebration.
This annual 4th of July tradition kicks off with an all you can eat trout feed on July 3rd, and the celebration will continue on July 4th with the annual Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast, Buhl Key Club Fun Run, a parade, food & craft vendors in Eastman Park, anvil firing and fireworks at dusk.
Sunday, July 3rd
- Trout Feed featuring Clear Springs Trout at the West End Senior Center 11am-2pm. Cost is $7 per plate.
- Magic Valley Old Time Tractor Pullers Annual 4th of July Pull, 5pm at the Buhl Rodeo Grounds.
Monday, July 4th
- Fun Run 7am Registration at the Furniture Room Parking Lot. Races begin at 8am.
- Pancake Breakfast 7-10am at the West End Senior Center. National Anthem sung by Cassie Drinkall; flyover by the Buhl Air Force and color presentation by VFW and Pack 106.
- Parade at 10:30am
- Vendors in Park open following after parade
- Fire Hose Competition sign up at 1pm. Contest starts at 2pm.
- Live music by Smoke and Thunder
- Bingo at the West End Senior Center 4pm
- Candy Cannon at the north side of Popplewell Elementary at 9:30pm
- Anvil Firing at dusk on the north side of Popplewell Elementary; Candy Cannon will be firing before the anvil.
- Fireworks, just after the anvil firing.