Why is Your Spouse Attractive to You?
This isn't something I love to talk about. I tend to be the least romantic person on earth , but it's Valentines weekend so lets talk about love!
Attraction is an odd thing. We are all attracted to our significant others for different reasons. It goes much deeper than looks. It's more about the type of person that you are attracted to. Their hobbies, their mannerisms, their profession and of course how they present themselves.
If you are single this Valentines Day, or you just want to be more attractive to your spouse, we found a couple ways you can be more attractive:
- Keep those teeth pearly white.They are a sign of health and good genetics that help select a mate.
- Eat your fruits and vegetables for glowing skin. Fruits and vegetables are loaded with antioxidants and plant-based pigments, which give skin a healthy hue.
- Women should smile more. A friendly smile goes a long ways.
- Guys need to brood a little more. This is a little shocking but research found that happiness was the least attractive quality in a man. Women actually prefer brooding and swaggering men much more than smiling men.
- Guys should shave their beards. I've been saying this for years. In recent studies women rated men with bearded faces as less attractive.
- Women should also keep red lipstick handy. Listen up ladies! A woman's lips are the most attractive part of her body, especially when colored with red lipstick.
- Men should play hard to get. What? I thought women were suppose to play hard to get. A recent study showed that women found a man more attractive when she wasn't sure how strongly he felt about her.
- Guys should pick up a shirt with a "T" (we're not kidding). This sounds crazy but research from Business Insider found that when men wore white t-shirts with a large black letter "T" printed on the front, women found them 12% more attractive.
- Women should use a higher-pitched voice. Does this mean every guy loved the way "Janice" from Friends sounded?
- Men need to take a deep breath and relax. If you are stressed out, women don't want to talk to you.
- Last but not least, if you want to peak someone's interest, ride a roller coaster with them. A study from last year revealed that roller coaster riders found their non-romantic co-riders more attractive after a whip around the track, according to The Daily Mail.