5 Things You Need To Know About Western Days
Western Days is a lot of fun for the Magic Valley! This 34th annual Twin Falls event consists of a wonderful parade, great food, free live entertainment, shopping, amusement park rides and games.
1. Western Days Schedule - You may be wondering when does Western Days begin? Don't miss the opening ceremony, beginning of the parade or the final entertainment on Sunday night! Get the entire Western Days Schedule!
2. Road Closures - The parade will begin at 9am but road closures will start as early as 7am. Get detailed road closures.
3. Pack Sunscreen and Water - This weekend will be one of the first hot weekends we've seen in The Magic Valley. Make sure you are prepared. Sunscreen yourself and your kids every 3 to 4 hours, and make sure you are staying hydrated by drinking 32oz of water of more.
4. How Much Money Will You Need - Western Days is great because there are so many free activities for you and your family. The parade is free, parking is free, your entrance into Western Days is free and all of the entertainment at The Band Shell is free. That means free concerts! If you want to take advantage of the carnival, awesome food or great shopping you will need to take between $40 to $80 depending on how large your family is.
5. Beer Garden Rules - The Beer Garden is relatively new for Western Days leaving some of you with questions. The Beer Garden is located west of the stage in the Twin Falls City Park. It will be open to everyone 21 years of age and older today from 5pm to 8pm, Saturday from 10am to 8pm and Sunday from 12pm to 6pm. You must have a valid ID and drink your adult beverage in the the Beer Garden only. No one under the age of 21 is allowed in The Beer Garden. Please drink responsibly and designate a driver.