Marine Died by Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
MERIDIAN -- Police say an Idaho Marine who was on short-term leave from the military has died. Meridian Police Deputy Chief Tracy Basterrechea says the 18-year-old died in a Meridian apartment of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by faulty heating equipment
School Suspends Girl For Wishing Bin Laden Killed Teacher
Going public with a desire to have the world's most wanted terrorist kill your math teacher will definitely add up to some serious trouble.
WMUR reports Rundlett Middle School, in Concord, New Hampshire, suspended a 13-year-old girl after she posted a message on her Facebook page saying she wish…