Twin Falls Music, Brews, Food and Arts and Crafts – Oh My
This weekend Budweiser presents the 2013 Southern Idaho Spring Music Fair! I'm talking local beers, local food, local musicians, and local arts and crafts! It all happens this weekend at the Twin Falls County Fairgrounds in Filer.
Do you ever do this when you are on vacation? You realize the exact moment you start to relax. I do and this weekend is my kind of relaxing.
There will be a beer garden brought to you by Budweiser with local brews you can sample. Yes, of course, you have to be twenty-one or up to partake and don't forget your ID. YOU WILL BE IDed. :-)
There will also be local arts and crafts and local food for purchase. Also, local music to listen to! There is a great local music scene around here and in two days you'll get a crash course of all the eclectic music the Magic Valley has to offer.
Music for Saturday, May 4, 2013:
- 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM: Brianne Lynn, Acoustic Country
- 12:30 PM - 2 PM: Echoes of Heaven, Christian Rock
- 2 PM - 2:30 PM: Kalie & Kaitlyn, Pop
- 2:30 PM - 4 PM: Peter Bierma Jazz Trio, Jazz
- 4 PM - 4:30 PM: Bill Partin, Rock-a-Billy, Acoustic
- 4:30 PM - 6 PM: The Barking Owls, Indie Folk
Music for Sunday, May 5, 2013:
- 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM: Jennifer Lynn, Country Acoustic
- 12:30 PM - 2 PM: Teclados Musical, Cumbia
- 2 PM - 2:30 PM: Chris Kasper, Big Band
- 2:30 PM - 4 PM: Jason Lugo Band, Country Rock
The best part is it's ONLY $3 to get in AND a portion of the proceeds benefits the CSI Fine Arts Summer Camps for Kids!