Run With Me At Kimberly Good Neighbor Days
I'm trying to be less of a fatty, plus at the end of organized Five K's there is usually free food and sometimes free beer! No guarantees about the Kimberly Good Neighbor Days Five K, but I do know it's a lot of fun to run with friends. So come out friends and run with me!
I will be there. They're not paying me for it, I'm not getting in for free, I'm just gonna be there...oh and I won't have a Bonus Code (if you really want one, let me know and I'll just give you some points). Now that the legal stuff is out of the way, here's what I know about the Five K:
Kimberly Good Neighbor Days 5K:
- Saturday, July 7th
- Race Starts and Ends at Kimberly City Park
- Registration starts at 7:30AM
- Race Starts at 8AM
- $10 to run/walk in the 1 mile
- $20 to run/walk in the 5K
- Payment accepted is cash or check only. No cards
- Don't drink booze the night before...OK that's just a suggestion.
So who's in?
No matter what you choose, there is a LOT to do all weekend long in celebration of Kimberly Good Neighbor Days. Enjoy!