TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KLIX)-The City of Twin Falls is taking applications for three open seats on two commissions that need willing candidates. There are two vacant seats on the planning and zoning commission and one open seat on the parks and recreation commission. Those interested in the planning and zoning commission must have lived in Twin Falls County for at least two years and be a resident of the city at the time of their appointment. The mayor will make the appointment out of the interested candidates and the city council will confirm the candidates. Applicants must fill out an application form and submit a letter of interest along with qualifications. The commission meets twice a month and the second and fourth Tuesday. The parks and recreation commission is in need of one member. The commission advises the city council on parks, the golf course, recreation programs, donations, and the city tree commission. The commission holds a meeting once a month on the second Tuesday. Commission members serve a three-year term. The mayor will also choose from the applicants and the council will confirm the choice. You can apply HERE.

98.3 The Snake logo
Get our free mobile app

7 Things You Need To Be Ready For A Winter Storm

We can learn from previous winter storms to know exactly what we can do to be best prepared for snow and inclement weather. 

More From 98.3 The Snake