Five Things We Hate About Hotels and the Five Things We Love
I love a good vacation. Usually, the hotel is a BIG part of your vacation. If you stay in a crappy hotel it sets the whole mood for your vacation.
According to a new survey from Canstar Blue, 30% of us have asked for a different room after checking into a hotel.
Here are our top five complaints about hotels.
- When the room hasn't been cleaned well enough.
- Noisy guests in other rooms.
- Any sort of hidden costs, like being charged for Internet access.
- Dealing with rude staff.
- Paying a lot for a not-so-great room.
Five things we LOVE most about staying in hotels.
- The beds... unless they're uncomfortable, obviously.
- Having access to a pool or a hot tub.
- Getting anything for free.
- Room service. Obviously not the price, but the convenience of it.
- When staff members are actually HELPFUL, and answer questions.
Did we get them all? What are the things you love and hate about hotels?