Rotary Offers Death By Chocolate
Death by Chocolate has become a tradition in the Magic Valley. And could there ever be a better tradition than one involving chocolate? I don't really think so.
Rotary Clubs Death By Chocolate Thursday, Feb 2nd from 6p-9p at Canyon Crest Event Center.
· Local Bakers make chocolate stuff. (Cakes, Brownies, Cookies, Ice Cream, Candy and such.)
· We eat them and vote for the best.
· 25,000 pieces of chocolate at this year’s event!
· Music and a No-Host Bar
· Admission is $15 Per person in advance or $20 at the gate.
· Advance tickets available at the Twin Falls Chamber, Kurts Pharmacy at the mailroom or at www.twinfallsrotatry.ORG
All proceeds benefit local charities like Valley House, Salvation Army, Jubilee House and local scholarships.