Unique Ways To Get A D.U.I. In Idaho
You don't have to be driving a car to get a D.U.I. In fact, you don't have to be in a car at all!
D.U.I.'s can result in having your driver's license taken away, you could face big fines and in some cases, you could even lose your job! You shouldn't drink and drive... I mean, it's 2021; we have Uber, Lyft, Cabs, cell phones, the works. And you don't necessarily have to be driving a car to get a D.U.I. Here are some other forms of transportation people have operated drunk and gotten D.U.I.'s.
- Bicycle: Yeah, a bike... I had a friend who had been drinking and he decided "I'll take my bike to the gas station for some snacks" and a police officer saw him wobbling in the bike lane and ticketed him with a D.U.I.
- Riding Lawn Mowers: Yeah... It's not technically a car, but think of the damage you can cause on a go-cart with blades!
- Zamboni: Get drunk and steal the Zamboni from Idaho Central Arena? You won't just get in trouble for grand theft, you'll also get a D.U.I! Drink at the game but don't touch that Zamboni!
- Horse: Yes, a horse! It's not a motor vehicle at all, but it's got horse power! Ride one drunk and you can potentially put yourself, others and a horse in danger. Don't do it!
- Golf Cart: Golf carts are fun... A day of drinking beer and golfing can be a blast, but if you take that cart on the road, don't be surprised if you get slapped with a D.U.I.
- Drone: Flying a drone! This hasn't been confirmed in Idaho but it's definitely illegal to do drunk in some areas, including New Jersey and Japan. Recently in Japan, a guy was drinking and droning, crashed his drone into someone's window and got himself a D.U.I.
10 Things Guaranteed to Give Boise Drivers Road Rage
These Are the 10 Most Hated Roundabouts in the Boise Area
Stunning Boise Home Bathrooms That Make Peeing Feel Fancy