We Love Boobs, Go Broncos, And You Repeated The Owls – Kendra’s Weekend Recap
Soon Bras will cross the Snake River Canyon. This week I learned that one in nine women will get breast cancer in their lifetime. That's scary! This is exactly why I hope to see you on Saturday, October 20th with a buck and a bra in hand. Lets kicks breast cancers butt!
Now enjoy the weekend and if you missed anything from last week, it's all right here:
- Bras Across The Canyon
- Zan On The South – A Moment Of Zan [AUDIO]
- The Barking Owls VS The Electric Solstice: Repeat It Or Delete It – Week Thirteen
- The Electric Solstice – Repeat It Or Delete It Local Music Highlight
- One In Nine Women Will Get Breast Cancer At Some Point Of Their Life [AUDIO]
- Your ‘Repeat It Or Delete It’ Week Twelve Winner Is….
- Monday Night Madness At The Pioneer Club
- Don’t You Vant To Donate Your Blood? [AUDIO]
Holy Lots Of Prizes: