There are many people that believe that there is no better place in the world to live than the Magic Valley. But, is it possible to have been here too long? If so, what are the signs you should look for. I have 5 that you might want to keep an eye out for.
5. You start referring to the rock chucks near Dierkes as "furry cousins".
4. Any alley that isn't 2 miles long feels too short
3. You find yourself going outside in the winter trying to put the fog in ziplock bags.
2. When you go to Shoshone Falls in June, the sound of all the water no longer makes you need to go to the bathroom.
1. You actually convince yourself that Blue Lakes isn't all that bad.