98.3 ‘The Snake’ is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
98.3 "The Snake" is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa.
Setting up 98.3 "The Snake" on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 98.3 "The Snake". Tap on the station logo to get to the 98.3 "The Snake" skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 98.3 "The Snake" skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play 98.3 "The Snake."”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org