Today Is Chuck Norris’ Birthday – Enjoy The Top 15 Chuck Norris Facts
I have 3 Chuck Norris shirts...and I didn't wear one today dang it! Chuck Norris' birthday is today and the number 74 is celebrating just being associated with him! Enjoy the top 15 Chuck Norris facts below. These are just a few of my favorites and there are a bunch more at the Chuck Norris Facts website (yes, there's a site for that)!
- When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone he had 3 missed calls from Chuck Norris.
- The fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, fear of Chuck Norris is called Logic
- There was a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.
- Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet by his fireplace. The bear isn't dead it's just afraid to move.
- Chuck Norris has already been to Mars - that's why there are no signs of life.
- Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
- When the Boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris once got bit by a rattle snake. After three days of pain and agony - the rattle snake died
- When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up - he's pushing the Earth down.
- Chuck Norris can make a Happy Meal cry.
- Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
- Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise.
- Chuck Norris invented black. In fact he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.
- Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now just called The Islands.
- Chuck Norris doesn't take showers. He takes blood baths!