Will You Buy A Valentine’s Day Gift For Your Pets [POLL]
Valentine's Day - the greatest of all Hallmark Holidays - is just a few days away and if you haven't started planning anything you may already be too late!
Just kidding. There's plenty of time to procrastinate.
When you do get around to making plans - do you just get something for your significant other or do you also get something for your pets? Personally I have enough trouble coming up with something for my wife so I don't need the added confusion of a gift for a pet!
This year though a record 21% of Americans plan to buy their pet a Valentine's gift. The other 79% actually lead happy, fulfilling lives! Total we'll spend $703 MILLION - which averages out to $5.28 per person. The survey also found 91% of people will buy a Valentine's Day gift for their significant other.