For the past few weeks, we've considered returning to a Twin Falls restaurant after having one of the worst experiences ever dining out. I understand that people are human, but when a foreign object that can do damage to the body finds its way into a meal, it might be asking for trouble by considering a return.

If you're wondering if the intention of this story is to expose or trash a Twin Falls restaurant, let me assure you, it's not. I'm not even going to mention the name of the establishment we dined at, but I will say, paying close attention to your food when eating out anywhere is always a good idea.

It's been a couple of years since I bit into a long, stringy piece of wire while dining out. The object found its way into my mouth wrapped in a burrito. I pulled it from my teeth, took a close look at it, and identified it as a piece of cleaning brush that likely broke off and remained in the area our meals were prepped.

I alerted management to the issue, and they handled it very professionally. It's also very ironic this even happened to me in a way, because anytime I see someone using one of those steel brushes to clean their grill, I usually point out the dangers and recommend a wooden grill scraper. People are often taken to the hospital after swallowing these wire bristles. They can pose major health problems if they get stuck in a person's throat or intestines.

If you were in my position, would you go back?

Magic Valley Photogenic Foods

Mo' Bettahs in Twin Falls, Idaho

Mo Bettahs Hawaiian BBQ Food, New Restaurant in Twin
98.3 The Snake logo
Get our free mobile app

More From 98.3 The Snake